Umatilla County Tax Foreclosed Properties for Sale
- Umatilla County will sell the following properties to the highest bidder at an auction on July 30, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. in Room 130, Umatilla County Courthouse, 216 SE 4th Street, Pendleton, Oregon. The interests have not been examined for easements or liens. The County will not warrant or defend the title or interest offered for sale to be free of defect or encumbrance. Bidder will take the property AS IS, in its present condition, and subject to any easements or exceptions of record, lack of access, zoning limitations and contamination. The County reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to remove any property from the sale at any time. Please contact 541-278-6215 or 541-278-6208 if there are any questions.
- 1. Milton-Freewater Area - Tax Lot 6N36-5500A1, IMPROVEMENT ONLY – GRAIN ELEVATOR; Account #110690; Minimum bid $1,566; Located on Elliott Road, near Milton-Freewater.
- 2. Pilot Rock Area - Tax Lot 1S3208 -D-200; Account #118091; Minimum Bid $27,237; Located adjacent to Delwood Place, Pilot Rock. Lot size is approximately 19.68 acres; Zoned F-1.
- 3. Umatilla Area - Tax Lot 5N29A-500; Account #127000; Minimum Bid $13,000; Located between Highway 730 and the Columbia River, hear the City of Umatilla; Lot size is approximately 6.5 acres; Zoned EFU.
- 4. Umatilla Area - Tax Lot 5N29A-600; Account #127002; Minimum Bid $57,500; Located between Highway 730 and the Columbia River, hear the City of Umatilla; Lot size is approximately 28.75 acres; Zoned EFU.
Sheriff Sales - Please contact 541-966-3601 if any questions
- Umatilla County Sheriff Property Sales Calendar including Postponements and Bids
- Umatilla County Sheriff NEW Property Sales Publications and Supporting Documents
- All Oregon County Sheriff Property Sales Publications and Supporting Documents